How's Your Website Looking?
It's important to know that 70 - 80% of people research a small business before visiting or making a purchase from them. That's a massive percentage of possible customers, and the first place they are going to look is your website.
Couple this with the fact that 75% of consumers admit that they judge a business' credibility based on their website design alone, and it's easy to see just how critical your website is to your entire business. Your website is like your front door. No matter how hard you have worked or how proud you are of certain facets of your company, if you lose someone at your front door, they're never going to get a chance to see the rest of your house.
Here are just a few things to consider when asking yourself, "How's my website looking?".
These points are backed by research, and there are tons more that you may not even be thinking about. For instance, did you know that only 28% of people surfing the web speak English as a first language? Is your website translated into several languages, or are you missing the big 72% slice of this pie?
- Is the style of your website modern, friendly, and attractive to online readers?
- Does your website provide a clear description of who you are and what you do?
- Can your customers find and pay for your services through an e-cart?
- Do you have a site map? Are your links clear, and is it easy to find pertinent info?
- Are you practicing at least the basics of Search Engine Optimization?
- Contact Information. Is it there? Is it easy to find?
- Your hosting platform. Is it reliable? Is it secure?
Luckily we have a world of experience with upgrading and optimizing websites. We can help you with each and every one of the above points and more. Yes, we can even accurately translate your website. On top of that, we can tie your website into our Tracker-CORE software for full automation of your processes and the generation of accurate, real time business metrics.
Contact us and we'll get to work on your website today!
- (678) 218-3732